- Refunds are not available on publications
- Credits will not be given to members if we are notified of any cancellation within 28 days of your chosen examination. Individual Trainees will not receive a refund for any cancellations once the examination has been booked.
- Any request received to change an examination booking may be accepted up to 14 days prior to the exam and changes will be subject to an administration fee of £50.00 per candidate. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO CHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE 7 DAY PERIOD LEADING UP TO AN EXAM, CANDIDATES WILL BE MARKED AS ABSENT FROM THE EXAM AND NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
For Intensive Learning (practical training) the following cancellation charges apply:
- within 7 working days of the commencement of the course 50% of the course fee.
- within 2 working days of the commencement of the course 100% of the course fee.
- LEEA reserve the right to cancel courses if the number of delegates is insufficient for it to be viable to run a course.
- If a trainee becomes unavailable before the start of the course, a substitute may be sent.
- Substitution once the course has started is not acceptable or permitted.
For Correspondence/Online Training Portal Courses:
- There is no refund/cancellation policy for the correspondence courses – depends on the circumstances.