PTS (R) CCNSG (Refresher)
What is Passport to Safety Training?
The aim of the CCNSG Safety Passport Scheme is to:
- Ensure a basic knowledge of health and safety for all site personnel to enable them, after appropriate site induction, to work on site more safely with lower risk to themselves and others
- Many of our members include this course / qualification as part of their induction training programmes or as part of employee development
o Particularly members working in the oil and gas, power generation and engineering industries
Please note that if minimum numbers are not met, then the course is not allowed to run in accordance with the ECITB rules.
Course Content – 1 Day Refresher
The CCNSG Renewal Course is designed as a 1-day refresher course for those who have already passed the CCNSG National Course.
- Has to be taken within three months of the Safety passport expiry date. If it is not taken within the specified time then the 2-day CCNSG National Course will have to be retaken
The CCNSG Renewal Course covers the following objectives:
- The Impact of an Accident
- The Importance of Safe Behaviour
- Legal Framework
- Good Practice
Course: CCNSG 1-Day (Refresher) - 26th June 2017
Dates: 26-06-2017 - 26-06-2017
Places left: 12
Member Price: £65.00
Trainee Price: £85.00
Non-member Price: £85.00
Starts 09.00am and finishes 5.00pm
Tea, coffee, water and soft drinks are available throughout the day, lunches are provided at LEEA HQ when the training is over a full day period.
Please Contact Us if you require more information.