Please note the following before booking a place on a LEEA course:
- Any employee of a member company who is aged 18 or over is eligible to attend an Advanced Programme course when available.
- Due to the unlikely event that a training course is postponed due to operational reasons, we will not be responsible for costs incurred for transport and/or accommodation costs, there we strongly advise that you only make reservations that may be changed or refunded.
All results, Foundation Course certificates, Advanced Programme certificates and Team Cards (where applicable) will be sent to the company training contact once payment in full has been received for the assessment fees. Subject to annual subscription fees having been paid.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PHOTOGRAPHIC ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS ATTENDING LEEA ON-SITE COURSES AND COURSES HELD AT THE HUNTINGDON TRAINING CENTRE.
If you are attending a course at Huntingdon and unable to arrive by the start time of 9 am then please inform the office 01480 432801 so that we can make arrangements for access
**Entrance to all Advanced Programme courses is restricted to those that have passed the Foundation Course**
- The Advanced Programme training courses include a mixture of sessions in the classroom and workshop. Workshop sessions will involve handling used equipment.
- Delegates should therefore be cleanly dressed and bring a suitable overall and safety footwear for the practical sessions. Lockers are available for storage.
- Hand tools will be provided and it will be the responsibility of the delegate to ensure that all tools and equipment are returned to their respective location at the end of the practical sessions.
- Delegates with learning difficulties, e.g. Dyslexia, should inform our Training Administrator when making a course booking and also the Training Officer at the start of the training course.
All such information will be in held in strict confidence.
Intensive Learning Courses