CCNSG Passport to Safety National 2 Day - 11th - 12th December 2017
Member price: £90.00 (EU: £90.00; WW: £90.00)
Individual Trainee price: £125.00 (EU: £125.00; WW: £125.00)
VAT will be charged at 20.00% if you are purchasing from within the EU unless you are a VAT registered company
to purchase this item.
What is Passport to Safety Training?
The aim of the CCNSG Safety Passport Scheme is to:
- Ensure a basic knowledge of health and safety for all site personnel to enable them, after appropriate site induction, to work on site more safely with lower risk to themselves and others
- Many of our members include this course / qualification as part of their induction training programmes or as part of employee development
o Particularly members working in the oil and gas, power generation and engineering industries
Please note that if minimum numbers are not met, then the course is not allowed to run in accordance with the ECITB rules.
Course Content – 2 Day National
- Safe Behaviours at Work
- Consequences of good/bad safety
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Risk Assessments
- What is Hazard?
- What is Risk?
- Hierarchy of Control
- As low as Reasonably Practical
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling
- Confined Space
- Working at Height
- Site Transport